Business AnalystJun 10, 2021 Thanh Pho HO CHI MINH GFT Technologies SE
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Business Analyst and this role comes with the opportunity to expand across other Digital Banking clients within our growing Vietnam delivery portfolio in the future and we are seeking for highly motivated members to grow our new teams.
- The candidate should be the proxy Product Owner for the team, leading the activities of grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Technical background is nice to have, good knowledge of Retail Banking is an advantage (financial products of bank: credit card, CASA, lending, digital spend, payment)
- Contribute to backlog management, prioritization within the team
- Prepare user stories to agree with the teams
- Participate in features validation, ensure proposal, estimation, and scope for a feature is completed.
- Contribute towards release planning and release signoffs
- Perform desk checks with the teams
- Adhere to organizational guidelines and process
- Facilitate getting the work done without coercion
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution when discussing issues across squads
- Possess strong problem solving, analytical skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks & prioritize accordingly.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, troubleshoot, and problem
- Strong interpersonal & negotiation skills in dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent documentation skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field or an MBA.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role, good retail banking knowledge (financial products of bank: credit card, CASA, lending, digital spend, payment) is an advantage.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with JIRA/Confluence, and similar tools of mockup/wireframe
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for project management
- A proven record of leading and supporting successful projects.
Who we are
Having started in Germany in 1987, GFT Technologies has grown to become a trusted Software Engineering and Consulting specialist for the international financial industry, counting many of the world’s largest and best-known Banks as our clients.
We’ve been a pioneer of near-shore delivery since 2001 and now offer a global team spanning 16 countries with a global workforce of over 6,000 people around the world. GFT is recognised by industry analysts, such as Everest Group, as a leader amongst the global mid-sized Service Integrators and ranked in the Top 20 leading global Service
Integrators in many of the exponential technologies such as Open Banking, Blockchain, Digital Banking, and Apps Services.
Today, GFT continues to drive growth through digital transformation working closely with leading global digital and virtual banks. We do this through a combination of consulting services, IT solutions, applications management, and outsourcing focusing heavily on the following domains:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Blockchain Solutions
- Cloud Technologies
- Data Analytics
But most importantly: we are still human beings. We live up to our values because we truly believe they are vital. A core value of ours is ‘small enough to care, big enough to deliver’. Meaning we aim to keep the family-owned business values at the core of how we do business. Our culture is about staying closely connected, being agile, lean, and having a flat organization. On the other hand, we also strive to remain relevant to our clients’ business as they trust us with helping them on their transformation journeys delivering business-critical IT solutions and projects.
For the past 18-months, GFT has been driving our expansion into the APAC region, rapidly winning new clients including Mox Bank (a cloud-native Virtual Bank for Hong Kong millennials that GFT has helped build from the ground up), Standard Chartered, DBS, HSBC, SGX and many more.
Come join our APAC start-up team and help us drive our growth in the region.
You can learn more about our latest advancements and news at www.gft.com