Job Description Summary
- More than 3 years of experience in leading the solution design and implementation of low-code platforms and 10+ years of overall experience.
- Experience architectures based upon cloud infrastructure and OutSystems / MS Power Platform/ Mendix/ PEGA, Appian
- Have knowledge and skills by exploring architecture concepts, processes, and techniques independently of any technical framework
- Drive and facilitate the right discussions that identify technical solutions meeting business needs, current and future technology landscape
- Develops technical options, recommendations, designs based on domain roadmaps/requirements, enterprise security standards, and reference architectures
- Have strong planning, communication, and presentation skills
- Profile: Well-recognized in LinkedIn or equivalent forums
Technology analysis techniques
- Convey both strategic and detailed advice
- Manage and develop Technical teams
- Deliver at pace and to work to very tight deadlines
- Deliver solution architecture artifacts needed for solution architecture approach deliverable
- Advocate and drive adoption of standard methodologies to ensure standardization of solution architecture outputs
- Analyze large amounts of complex information and can use it to produce solutions
- Effectively manage priorities, work, and timelines with little need for escalation
Proof of concept and prototyping
- An expert in applying techniques that help when investigating, analyzing, modeling, and recording a technical area or architecture of systems, including technology landscape analysis, and IT principle setting
- An expert in building a proof of concept or prototyping solution to demonstrate or evaluate the feasibility to meet business needs, fit into IT landscape, and follow other enterprise principles.
- You’ll be an expert in methods and techniques for preparing and presenting technical options and approaches, requests for proposal (RFP) invitations to tender (ITT), and statements of requirements/work both verbally and in writing.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re excited by the prospect of marketing ground-breaking innovations to a global audience, this is your opportunity to develop with FPT Software.
- Competitive salary
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
FPT Software – Recruitment Department
Email : Recruitment@fsoft.com.vn
Website : www.career.fpt-software.com