Join Go1 and help people around the world learn and grow. Build the technology that powers the largest digital learning library on earth. Join us in making the world a little smarter every day.
GO1 is on a mission to unlock positive potential through a love of learning. The GO1 platform makes learning easy with thousands of courses in one simple solution. Since our founding in 2015, we have grown to an organization of 250+ in 9 global offices. At GO1, we go to infinity and beyond through excellent work, prioritizing actions over words and encouraging creativity and candor. It is with this spirit that we are driving hyper-growth and international expansion.
We are in search of experienced, enthusiastic and outgoing developers (senior & below) to join our Engineering team
Your Role in a team:
As a senior developer, your primary role is to create and deploy software to meet the requirements of the business; both through your own actions and through force multiplication within your team. You lead your team by example for helping to imbibe Agile principles and practices.
What does your day-to-day work look like?
- Hands-on development of high-quality working software, deployed into production
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and optimize of software (including quality and performance testing)
- Contribute and follow the Go1 architectural and software development guidelines
- Collaborate with other engineers and working team members from other disciplines to discover, test and develop solutions to achieve product, business and technology goals
- Actively contribute to technical design decisions for your team and champion Go1 Design principles adherence
- Actively participate in Scrum events to continuously deliver and improve the team.
Your Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a software development role
- Proficiency of at least one of our core development languages: NodeJS, PHP, Typescript/React
- A growth mindset: you need to be passionate about learning
- Practical experience designing software solutions for implementation by a team
- Practical experience with software quality from unit testing to operational performance.
- Experience mentoring other developers
- Experience building scalable services within a distributed system environment
- Proficient written and verbal communication, and ability to explain technical concepts clearly.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in SaaS or product development
- Experience with Azure, Service-Oriented Architectures, API development, and microservices an-do attitude
Key Performance Indicators
Individual contribution to the Engineer’s assigned Working Team OKRs or KPIs
Why You'll Love Working Here
We love what we do and we work hard but we are also flexible and have fun in the process.
We work as a team - we are open to new ideas, resolve issues together, and continue to learn from each other.
We offer extensive benefits, including but not limited to:
- Top-quality gears to work with (Macbook Pro, High-end Windows laptops)
- 13th-month salary and company performance bonus;
- Biannual salary review in January and July;
- 15 days of paid annual leave;
- Global premium healthcare coverage for you and your beloved one(s) right after you join us
- Life insurance
- Premium annual health check-up;
- Annual company trip and year-end party;
- Monthly team-building budget of 550,000 VND per person
- Remote working support;
- Free in-house food and drink: we have an in house barista that makes you nice coffee & fresh juices every day;
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Content Hub - thousands of raining courses are waiting for you!
Last but not least, Go1 is on a stable and rapid-growth curve and you will have the opportunity to grow with us!